An academy for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Mrs Kate Wilson
Admissions number: 30
Age range: 4-11
DfE number: 306 2091
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
- St Marks - 2018-19 Admission Arrangements [354.8KB]
- St Marks - 2018-19 Supplementary Information Form (SIF) [192.6KB]
- St Mark's Admission Policy 2017-18 [2.7MB]
- St Mark's SIF 2017 [27.9KB]
- St Mark's C of E Primary Academy Supplementary Information Form 2019-2020 [30.7KB]