St John's Church of England Primary School
A voluntary aided school for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Martina Martin
Admissions number: 60
Age range: 4-11
DfE number: 3003
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority’s common application form.
- St John's CofE - 2018-19 Admission Arrangements [217.2KB]
- St John's CofE Primary School - Admission Policy 2017 - 2018 [56.0KB]
- St Johns C of E draft admissions criteria 2017 [37.0KB]
- Primary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [4.2MB]
- St John's CofE Primary School representation outcomes report [981.7KB]
- St John's CofE Primary School full proposal [44.4KB]
- St John's CofE Statutory Notice [52.8KB]
- St John's CofE Primary School consultation document [270.0KB]