A voluntary aided school for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Joanne Hawthorne
Admission numbers: 60
Age range: 4-11
There are 52 part time places for 3/4 year olds. If you would like to apply for a place for your child in our nursery class, please contact the school for further information, a copy of the application form, and the timescales for applying. If we receive more applications than there are places available at that time in our nursery class, we use the criteria stated in the Nursery admissions policy to prioritise applications.
Admission to the Nursery does not guarantee admission to Reception; parents must complete the council's common application form to apply for a place in the reception class.
DfE number: 3411
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the LA. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the LA’s common application form.
- St Chad's Admission Policy 2017-2018 [92.1KB]
- St Chad's Priest reference 2017 [110.1KB]
- St Chad's Supplementary Form 2017 [265.1KB]
- St Chad's Catholic Primary admissions criteria 2016 - 2017 [317.2KB]
- Primary schools prospectus 2017/18 [3.3MB]
- St Chad's Catholic Primary Supplementary Information Form 2016 - 2017 [161.9KB]
- St Chad's Catholic Primary admissions criteria 2015 [171.7KB]
- St Chad's Admission Policy 2017-2018 [498.5KB]
- Consultation on changes to St Chad's Admission's Policy 2017-2018 [138.3KB]
- St Chad's Admissions Consultation Response Form [95.7KB]