A voluntary aided school for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Mary Pike
Admissions number: 60
Age range: 4-11
DfE number: 3301
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority’s common application form.
- Christ Church CofE Primary - 2018-19 Admission Arrangements and SIF [155.0KB]
- Christ Church Admission Policy 2017-18 [141.5KB]
- Christ Church C of E Primary School SIF 2017 [112.9KB]
- Primary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [4.2MB]
- Christ Church CofE Primary School representation outcomes report [984.5KB]
- Christ Church CofE Primary statutory notice [54.3KB]
- Christ Church CofE Primary School full proposal [321.2KB]