Most popular activities
- Cabinet archive (2011 2012) (PDF)
- Current licensing applications (PDF)
- DCLG Transparency Code information
- Decisions on planning applications
- Freedom of Information - disclosure log
- Freedom of Information Act
- Freedom of information request
- Key Decision Notices (PDF)
- Minutes to Cabinet and Scrutiny meetings
- Observatory - Demographic Data
- Open data A-Z
- Payments over £500 (PDF, XLS)
- Publication scheme
- Scrutiny Committee archive (2011-2012) (PDF)
- Scrutiny reports (PDF)
- Browse the A-Z index
Open data services & information
We can advise you on how to request information made public by the Freedom of Information Act.
A guide to the kinds of information that the council routinely makes available.
Data on ICT services and recent and long term website usage.
Trade union facility time dataTo promote openness and transparency, the government recommends that local authorities publish specific key datasets.
Details of council assets, including the full address and UPRN reference