London Borough of Croydon

You have the right to find out if we are using or storing your personal data. This is called the right of access. You exercise this right by asking for a copy of the data, which is commonly known as making a subject access request.

Use our form below to make a subject access request. If there is nothing displayed below, or if the form is not working properly, use our subject access request form.