Save time, do it online
Improved services available include:
- Waste collection services and features. These improved features let you easily report any missed waste collection and order parts to fix faulty bins. *
- Manage all your Council Tax queries, check updates on your balance and any payments due
- View your Business Rates to keep track of payments
- Check your housing benefit and council tax support online
- Manage your flexible council tenancy
And many more services Remember this is faster, smarter and better way of dealing with the council 24/7.
Manage your flexible tenancy online
You can now check or review your Flexible Tenancy status online. Remember you have only the first 28 days of the review to respond. You can log into My Account.
Did you know logging into or registering a My Account can enable you:
- to complete an online form as part of the flexible tenancy renewal process and you have full control of your information in terms of ensuring it is up-to-date and accurate.
- ability to view any correspondence sent to you.
Update your flexible tenancy information at your convenience by logging on to My Account
*Only report a missed collection if you have:
- put the bins or boxes out before 6am on the correct day of collection. You can find your collection date by visiting the ‘About your area’ webpage.
- presented them just inside of your property boundary (please do not leave it on the pavement)
- You will only be able to report a missed collection after 4pm on the day of collection.
Using My Account, you can now check your Council Tax account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Log in or Sign Up now to see your account balance, instalment plan and payments made.
For Council Tax you can:
- View a statement of your account
- View the payments you have made
- View the instalments to be paid
- Make a payment
- Sign up for direct debits
- Print or email PDF formatted versions of your bill
This is a secure, easy to use system that you can access 24/7 at your convenience. Over 180,000 Croydon residents have already signed up, join them at My Account and manage your account easily online.
Some of the services you can use via My Account
- Make an adult social care initial referral
- Book a bulky waste collection
- Book a white goods collection
- Report missed bins
- Order recycling boxes, food caddies and landfill bins
- Report and track local issues
- Manage your rent account
- Report a housing repair
- Check your position on the housing register
- Book an appointment to see a duty planning officer
- Make a building notice application
- Make a building works regularisation application - visit our building control application page for more information.