The My Croydon app is a faster way to report issues to us using your smartphone.
It's free and easy to download the app from the:
How to report
Reporting issues using the My Croydon app is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1. Provide us with the details
2. Take a picture of the incident to tell us where it is
Using the app, you can report a number of issues directly into the council's computerised systems, helping to speed up the processing time for dealing with it.
What can I report?
- Abandoned vehicle
- Blocked drains and gullies
- Dead animal
- Dog fouling
- Empty properties
- Illegal campsite
- Illegal street trading
- Pavement defects
- Potholes and road defects
- Skip issue
- Street furniture issue
- Tree or hedge obstruction
- Noise - Measure and report noise nuisance. This feature suggests if loud noise can be reported as a statutory nuisance. We would welcome your feedback on this new feature by emailing email@example.com
- Empty property - Tell us about any empty or disused properties in the area.
- Front garden waste - report issued such as
- dumped rubbish,
- construction rubble, and
- white goods (fridges, washing machines) etc.
- News - Stay up to date with the latest news and reports.