Where possible, we want to enable our residents to have their own front door, to live in the borough, and be connected to their communities.
This strategy will support the delivery of our core offer by:
- safeguarding adults at risk of abuse or neglect
- providing social care information and advice to all residents and their families who need it
- supporting residents who have care and support needs in partnership with statutory and voluntary sector organisations, in an asset-based approach underpinned by community led support
- providing support proportionately, ensuring we make best use of the resources we have available
- commission services that meet the delivery of the core offer and to have a sustainable and quality market for residents
- integration with health where it makes sense for local residents
- developing an integrated plan to manage the long-term effects of COVID.