Anyone concerned about friends or family who may have been involved in the tram incident on 9 November can call the British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40.
Get in touch with us online:
More information about services can be found by using the subject links below:
- Business advice
- Children and families, youth, schools, primary and secondary school admissions
- Environmental reporting, household waste collection and recycling
- Leisure, parks, libraries, adult and further education and student support
- Life in the community, consumer advice, anti-social behaviour, licensing and Safer Croydon
- Planning and building control
- Registration services, births, marriages and deaths
- Revenues and benefits, council tax
- Social services for adults
- Streets and transport, parking
Other ways you can contact us:
From Wednesday 1 July 2015 our customer contact centre's opening hours have changed.