Antisocial behaviour

Contact details of agencies and organisations which can help with anti-social behaviour.

Antisocial behaviour

If you are experiencing ant-social behaviour there are many organisations which can help, depending on the situation:

  • If you are a Housing Association tenant, please report the issues to your Housing Association
  • If you are a Council tenant or leaseholder please contact your Tenancy Officer or call 0208 726 6000
  • If you live in a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) please contact your landlord or managing agent.
  • If you live in private rented accommodation, please contact your landlord or managing agent.
  • If you are an owner occupier, please seek independent legal advice
  • For the Guaranteed Rent Scheme please email

Download our policy and procedures, which detail the our approach to tackling anti-social behaviour.

Noise Nuisance

To report noise nuisance please email the pollution team at

Domestic abuse

Domestic abuse and sexual violence

Support and help is available for victims, survivors and their families of domestic, violence and sexual violence. Support is available for you or someone you're worried about.

Safeguarding – Adults

If you think a vulnerable adult is being abused in any way, you can report this as a safeguarding concern.

Safeguarding –Children

If you're a member of the public who has concerns that a child or young person is being harmed or needs support, you should contact our Single Point of Contact (SPOC) team.

Other issues


You can report fly-tipping online or download our Don't Mess with Croydon app to send a photo and location of fly-tipping straight to the relevant team. 

Report a rough sleeper

The you can get help for rough sleepers through StreetLink.

Graffiti, and abandoned vehicles

Police Safer Neighbourhoods Team (SNT)

Talk to your local police about ongoing crime and anti-social behaviour issues:

Contact your police safer neighbourhoods team