If you are experiencing ant-social behaviour there are many organisations which can help, depending on the situation:
- If you are a Housing Association tenant, please report the issues to your Housing Association
- If you are a Council tenant or leaseholder please contact your Tenancy Officer or call 0208 726 6000
- If you live in a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) please contact your landlord or managing agent.
- If you live in private rented accommodation, please contact your landlord or managing agent.
- If you are an owner occupier, please seek independent legal advice
- For the Guaranteed Rent Scheme please email GRS@croydon.gov.uk
To report noise nuisance please email the pollution team at email@example.com
Domestic abuse and sexual violence
Support and help is available for victims, survivors and their families of domestic, violence and sexual violence. Support is available for you or someone you're worried about.
Safeguarding – Adults
If you think a vulnerable adult is being abused in any way, you can report this as a safeguarding concern.
If you're a member of the public who has concerns that a child or young person is being harmed or needs support, you should contact our Single Point of Contact (SPOC) team.
Report a rough sleeper
The you can get help for rough sleepers through StreetLink.
Graffiti, and abandoned vehicles
Police Safer Neighbourhoods Team (SNT)
Talk to your local police about ongoing crime and anti-social behaviour issues:
Contact your police safer neighbourhoods team