Croydon's Local Offer website is full of information and advice about support for parents, children and young people in Croydon with special educational needs and disability (SEND).
You can use the Local Offer website to:
- find health, wellbeing and leisure support
- find education support
- find out about short breaks and respite
- register for an account to save your own personal shortlist of organisations you're interested in
- look for available activities in the what's on calendar
- get advice and support for parents and carers
- access SENCO Portal – if you're a service provider
If there's something you can't find or you need help with, you can contact the Local Offer team by using the online form – Croydon's Local Offer.