Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)

If your child or young person has learning difficulties or a disability that means they need special health and education support, they may be able to get support through their school or a supporting organisation.

Guide Navigation

Skip Guide Navigation

Contact the special educational needs (SEN) team

If you would like to speak with Croydon’s SEN Service over the phone, please email your contact details and convenient times and dates for us to call you back.  A member of the team will get back to you within 5 working days.

You can do this by emailing the SEN Service team directly or using the contact us form – Croydon's Local Offer.

Croydon's SEN Service team

Email: senenquiries@croydon.gov.uk

Early Years SEND team