Triple P and Triple P Teen: parenting and family support
The' Positive Parenting Programme' is a parenting and family support system designed to prevent, as well as treat, behavioural and emotional problems in children.
This service is for:
- Parents of children aged 0 to 18 years.
What you'll get out of it
The Triple P programme will help you:
- learn new skills and strategies to manage challenging behaviour as well as reinforce positive behaviour
- become more confident in your parenting
- encourage you to look after yourself
- gain peer support from other parents and build your own support networks • learn how to promote your child’s development.
How to access the programme
Please see the parenting programmes guidance page on the different ways you can get referred for this programme.