Children, young people and families support directory
Bromley and Croydon Women's Aid (BCWA)
BCWA have two refuges in Croydon, they also work closely with the FJC (formerly Family Justice Centre). They can provide educational programmes in schools around healthy relationships.
BCWA provides support and advice for:
- housing and legal proceedings
- welfare benefits
- emotional and practical support in moving towards independence
- women experiencing mental health issues or disabilities as well as domestic violence
- women from diverse ethnic backgrounds experiencing domestic violence
- translation services
- Health Visitors, schools and other external agencies
Bromley and Croydon Women's Aid (BCWA), Anerley Rd
Anerley, London SE20 9BW
You can also ring the free 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247.