London Borough of Croydon

If you play recorded music on a television, radio or other device in a shop or other commercial premises where the public are admitted you may need TheMusicLicence from PPL PRS Ltd.

This licence is not issued by the council.

Please see the PPL PRS website for more information and to request a licence.