London Borough of Croydon

If you keep or move animals such as pigs, sheep, goats or cattle, details of these should be notified with the council's licensing team on the contact details below or directly to the Corporation of London who maintain the council's register.

For more general information on animal movement please go to the Defra website.

All horses, ponies and donkeys in the UK are required to have a passport, visit the Horse Passport Agency website for further information.



020 8760 5466
Address Line:

Croydon Council, Licensing Team

6th Floor, Zone A

Bernard Weatherill House

8 Mint Walk

Croydon CR0 1EA


Help downloading files