Croydon L&D consultancy provides learning and development services to partner organisations in revenues and benefits.
We have a track record of delivering quality learning solutions and added value partnership projects at very competitive rates.
Based in Croydon's revenues and benefits service we provide a wide range of excellent legislative and system training, as well as management development and communication programmes.
What makes us different is that we take a holistic approach.
- The only provider delivering such an extensive range of services.
- Tailoring learning programmes and projects around your specific needs.
- Commitment to achieving transformational performance improvement for you.
- By far the best value L&D provider.
Our track record
IRRV award for excellence in education, training and development 2011
(Previous winners in 2005)
We have delivered major L&D projects for partners:
- Sutton council (who won benefits team of the year for 2011)
- Richmond council customer services
- Southwark council revenues & benefits project 2010 to date.
At Croydon support and development for staff underpins our success.
- Outputs improved from 4.5 documents per hour to 4.8 documents per hour for revenues and from 2.94 to 3.02 per hour for benefits.
- Quality improved from 70% to 82% for revenues and from 68% to 83% for benefits.
- Best ever council tax collection with an in-year collection rate of 95.92% and arrears collection of £4.28 million.
"an excellent team of trainers"
Dawn Cooper, head of customer service, Richmond Council
"the costs compared extremely favourably against previous training suppliers"
Mark Halls, head of revenues and benefits, Sutton Council