Licences or certificates issued by other bodies

There are a number of licences and certificate that are not issued by Croydon Council. These includes taxi driver and private hire licences, music licences, petroleum licences and nursing agency licences.

Taxi driver licence

Apply for a taxi driver licence on the Transport For London (TFL) website.

Private hire licence

Apply for a private hire driver licence on the Transport for London (TFL) website.

Apply for a private hire operator licence on the Transport for London (TFL) website.

Music licence

If you play recorded music on a television, radio or other device in a shop or other commercial premises where the public are admitted, you may need TheMusicLicence from the PPL PRS website.

Petroleum licence for petrol stations

London Fire Brigade is the Petroleum Enforcing Authority for London. All petrol filling stations within London hold a petroleum licence. They are subject to approval of any works and regular inspections. 

Go to the London Fire Brigade website.

Nursing agency licence

Register on the Care Quality Commission website.