Follow @CroTravelAlerts for road closures, diversions and other travel advice to keep you moving around Croydon.
View all current and planned road works in Croydon and London on TfL's register of London roadworks or UK wide on roadworks.org. Information on these sites includes work carried out by utility companies that are not fully under the council's control.
Temporary traffic signals and road closures
Mitchley Avenue: 6 to 8 March 2019
Resurfacing works.at the junction with Dalegarth Gardens to the junction with Rectory Park. The on-street parking suspensions that will be in place within the works area are 19:30-05:00 on 6 to 8 March 2019. No parking for residents on the highway in the areas covered by the enforcement signs.
Little Woodcote Lane: 5 March 2019
Patching works - 8pm to 5am.
St James's Road / Hogarth Crescent: 28 February 2019
Thames Water and LBC will be closing the right hand turn from St James’s Road into Hogarth Crescent from 21:00 on 28 February for one night, to carry out repairs to a water main and pot holes. Diversions will be in place and Tfl buses are aware.
Limpsfield Road / Wentworth way: 18 to 23 February 2019
Temporary multi-way lights. 3 utility connections.
Addington Road: 22 to 24 February 2019
Temporary 2-way lights outside Churchill Retirement Homes development, near Upper Selsdon Road. Electricity connection.
February half term works
- 57 Brigstock road: Thames water: 2-way signals: 18 to 21 February.
- South Norwood Hill/Whitehorse Lane: Thames Water: Multi-way signals with closure of Woodvale Avenue. 18 to 20 February
- Beulah Hill (past Grange Road): Thames Water: Multi-way signals: 20 to 22 February.
- Whitehorse Road/Princess Road: Thames Water: 2-way signals with side road closures of Princess Road and the Crescent. Displaced traffic diverted locally. 16 to 24 February.
- Biggin Way: SGN: Closed from Virginia Road-Downsview Gardens. Local diversion in place. 18 to 22 February.
- Beulah Hill/Crown Lane: Multi-way signals. Sewer connection for Lidl. 16 to 22 February.
Portland Road: 27 February to 1 March 2019
Resurfacing/ patching worksThis work is scheduled to commence. Due to the locations and nature of these works it is inevitable that some disruption will occur, these works are being scheduled to be carried out between 20:00-05:00.
Lodge Road: 18 to 24 February 2019
Valley Road: 20 to 21 February 2019
Chevening road: 22 to 23 February 2019
Croham Road: 18 to 22 February 2019
Road closure - We will be resurfacing the footways on Croham Road from the St Peters Road roundabout to the railway bridge.
Stoneyfield Road: 19 February 2019
Road closed from 8am to 5pm. Resurfacing works.
Croydon Travel alerts Twitter Feed
Tweets by @CroTravelAlerts