London Borough of Croydon

Transition workers in the children with disabilities team and the joint community learning disability team will manage the handover of information from children's to adult services. They also manage information on young people in care ensuring that transition plans are aligned to care plans, personal education plans etc. More information may be found in the preparing for adulthood section.

Adult social care - information on assessment for adult social care may be found on our making a referral to adult social care pages.

Adult social care for people with learning disabilities - there are services available specifically for adults with learning difficulties.