Croydon Local Plan Review
Get involved in the Local Plan review consultation online. Or at one of our events shown on the calendar below.
Would you be interested in joining a Local Plan Review workshop? Register your interest
Croydon is reviewing its 2018 Local Plan to tackle the climate emergency and address the housing crisis.
Due to be adopted in 2022, the review will update the vision and strategy for Croydon’s growth up to 2039 and set out how the council will continue to deliver much-needed new homes, jobs and community facilities.
The Issues and Options consultation, which is based around three spatial strategies, sites and planning policies necessary to meet these needs will run from 8 November 2019 until 20January 2020.
You can comment on the proposals online. The consultation is split into three sections:
- Strategic options
Within these sections you can answer as many or as few questions as you like.
Copies of the consultation documents can be downloaded in full below or accessed at Bernard Weatherill House (Access Croydon) or at any one of the Croydon libraries within usual opening hours.
Background and evidence papers that support the Issues and Options consultation can also be downloaded below.
Please note that this Local Plan Review is different to any local community plans that have been developed. We encourage anyone who has had their say as part of local community plans to also get involved with the Local Plan consultation.
If you have any queries regarding the Local Plan review, or if you require the consultation document in any other format or language, contact us – email@example.com or 020 8407 1385
If you would like to be informed on the progress of the Local Plan Partial Review, including receiving information on how you can be involved, please join our subscriber list.
- Croydon Local Plan review - Issues and Options (Ch1 Introduction and Strategic Options).pdf
- Croydon Local Plan Review - Issues and Options 2019 (Ch2 Themes).pdf
- Croydon Local Plan Review - Issues and Options 2019 (Ch3 Addington to Norbury).pdf
- Croydon Local Plan Review - Issues and Options 2019 (Ch3 Purley to Selsdon).pdf
- Croydon Local Plan Review - Issues and Options 2019 (Ch3 Shirley to Waddon).pdf
- Croydon Local Plan review Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report - November 2019
- Sustainability Appraisal for the Croydon Local Plan review
- Issues and Options Interactive Map
Below are the following evidence document that support the Issues and Options consultation:
- Croydon Green Belt and Metropolitan Open Land Study
- Croydon Green Belt and Metropolitan Open Land Study – Technical Note
- Croydon Green Belt and Metropolitan Open Land Study – Appendix A – parcel survey proformas
- Development Infrastructure Funding Study (DIFS) 2019
- Strategic Housing Market Assessment (SHMA) 2019
- ‘Windfall’ or Small Sites Evidence Base 2019
- Statement of common ground
- Proposed Site Allocations - Evidence Document
- Local Green Space – Evidence Document
- Proposed Urban Extensions – Site Selection Analysis
For additional background evidence supporting the adopted Local Plan please visit the Evidence Page