You can get a car park permit for certain council operated car parks.
Car park permits have different prices depending on which car park you are applying for.
There is an additional £30 administration charge for new permits.
Purley multi-storey car park
This car park has 3 season tickets available:
- Annual - £600
- Quarterly - £180
- Monthly - £65
Annual permits are available for these car parks:
- Central Parade, New Addington - £500
- Clifford Road, SE25 - £300
- Clifford Road, SE25 (Poets Court residents, evenings only) - £60
- Factory Lane (renewals only, no new permits are available) - £360
- Garnet Road - £420
- Granville Gardens - £450
- Jubilee Bridge - £700
- Sanderstead Road (Vantage Point residents only) - £290
- Spices Yard - £920
How to apply
Please set your permit start date at least 5 days in advance to allow for administration times. We cannot change the start date once you submit your application.
For online renewals your application must be received at least 7 days before the expiry date of a current permit. Any renewal application for an expired permit will be treated as a new application and incur a £30 administration fee.