South Norwood Lake and Grounds
South Norwood, entrance is in Auckland Road, Woodvale Avenue and Sylvan Road.
28 1/2 acres 11.53 hectares.
- Lake with sailing (Croydon Sailing Club and Croydon Youth & Schools Sailing Association)
- Fishing by the day or season ticket - see details below
- Basketball court
- Cricket wickets
- Tennis courts
- Bowling green with pavilion - see clubs and charges
- Childrens playground
- Trim trail near Sylvan Road entrance
- Woodland & grassland with a stream running through
- Refreshment kiosk
- Toilets (including disabled toilets) and changing facilities for babies
The closed season runs from 15 March to 16 June.
You need to buy a ticket to fish.
If you are over 12, you will also need an Environment Agency rod fishing licence. You can apply for this at any post office.
|Cost per rod||Price|
|Adult season ticket||£70|
|Under 17s season ticket||£47|
|Over 60s, disabled people season ticket||£24|