Little Road Playground
Addiscombe, Freemasons Road off Lower Addiscombe Road.
1/4 acre 0.10 hectares.
- Children's play equipment
The space now occupied by Little Playground was purchased in three lots over five years. The first section, the northern part of the site, was bought in 1933 for street improvements from a metal merchant and was occupied by stables.
The second area beside Green Lane (later Little Road) was purchased from an Advertising Contractor in 1937 and was the former site of 15 Addiscombe Road. The final section was purchased in June 1937 and was the former site of 15 and 16 Green Lane.
The area was cleared and after the war was laid out as a children's playground.