Your personal information
Managing your Allotment
Please see in the following documents relating to the management of your allotment:
- Allotment Agreement; this document details the way in which allotments should be managed by plotholders and the grounds for terminating a plotholder agreement and reallocating an allotment plot to an individual on our waiting list.
- Allotment bonfire rules; bonfires are not permitted on allotments unless they have been organised by allotment societies.
- Livestock; hens and rabbits are permitted on allotments, find out what proportion of your allotment you can use for livestock and how to get started.
- Temporary Structures; temporary structures only are permitted on allotments, find out what proportion of your allotment you can use for temporary structures and how to get started.
- Beekeeping: There are a limited number of designated beekeeping plots at some of our sites. Beehives are not permitted elsewhere in the allotments sites. For more information please read the rules for beekeeping.
Paying for your Allotment
If you’ve received your rent request letter, you can pay using our online payment system. Select 'Allotments' from the drop down list.
We accept online payments for full and half plots as standard or concessionary rate.
Payment can also be made by cheque. The cheque should be made to London Borough of Croydon. Please ensure the payment slip at the bottom of the rent request letter is completed and included.
Please send your cheque payment to:
6th Floor Zone D
Bernard Weatherill House
8 Mint Walk
020 8726 6900