The Children and Families Partnership has produced a leaflet and posters about information sharing in Croydon. These can be downloaded below. If you would like copies of these please contact us at the address below.
Our leaflet and posters are based on the cross government guidance for all practitioners who provide services to children, young people, adults and families, who have to make decisions about sharing personal information on a case-by-case basis.
The guidance is also for managers and advisors who support these practitioners in their decision making and for others with responsibility for information governance. You can download the full guidance document below.
For more information contact us on the details given below.
Information Sharing Protocol
The Local Strategic Partnership has agreed a Croydon Information Sharing Protocol. The Protocol is a best practice guide to help agencies working in partnership to serve the public in Croydon, to ensure compliance with the law.
You can download the protocol below.
Children and Families Partnership
London Borough of Croydon
Bernard Weatherill House
8 Mint Walk
- (CF8) Croydon children's services information sharing protocol [279.8KB]
- Information sharing - Guidance for practitioners and managers [496.1KB]
- Cross government information sharing pocket guide [219.6KB]
- Croydon information sharing leaflet [284.4KB]
- Croydon information sharing posters [259.6KB]