Have you spotted any problems with street trees or grass verges or shrubs, trees on council property, vandalism or dog fouling?

Help us to solve the problem

You can now report these and many other environmental problems online.

You can do this via My Account.

Registering for My Account will allow you to see all of your reporting information, and dealings with the council in one place.

When filling in the form, please include as many details as possible so that we can solve the problem as quickly as possible.

Environmental reporting