Schools request to carry out an Education, Health and Care Needs Assessment forms
A person acting on behalf of a school/post-16 provider should complete either the RB.1, RB.2, RB.3 or RB.4 form depending on the age of the child/young person.
The parent and child/young person can submit their aspirations and views using the parental advice forms and child/young person contribution forms.
- Form RB.1- Request for an EHC needs assessment (Early Years)
- Form RP.1- Request for an EHC Plan assessment - parental advice (Early Years)
- Form RC.1- Early Years EHCP request - child contribution
- Form RB.2 - Request for EHC needs assessment (Primary)
- Form RP.2 – Request for EHC Plan assessment - parental advice (Primary)
- Form RC.2 - Primary EHCP request child contribution
- FormRB3 - Request for EHC needs assessment (secondary)
- Form RP.3 - Request for EHC Plan assessment - parental advice (secondary)
- Form RC.3 - Secondary EHCP request - young person's contribution
- Form RB.4 - Request for EHC needs assessment (post 16)
- Form RC.4 - Secondary EHCP request - young person's contribution
- Form RP.4 – Request for EHC Plan assessment – parental advice (Post 16)
EHCP’s must be reviewed by the Local Authority as a minimum every 12 months. For information regarding this process please see ‘Croydon’s Guidance Notes for the Review Document and Process’ attached below. This document presents the guidance notes for all children and young people who hold an Education, Health and Care Plan in Croydon which requires a review. There is also a ‘Review of Education, Health and Care Plans – Supplementary guidance for schools’ documents attached below.
Please note that these documents have recently been developed and published by Croydon Council. If you have any comments or suggestions you can email SENreform@croydon.gov.uk or if you prefer to write please contact:
SEN Department, Floor 2, Zone D, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon, CR0 1EA