St Andrew’s Governing Board, alongside Croydon Council and the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education have agreed to commence the statutory process for proposed closure of the school in August 2020.
You can find out more and have your say on proposed closure (including how to obtain alternative formats) by visiting www.croydon.gov.uk/StAndrews.
Consultation closes on 26 April 2019.
- St Andrew's CE High School - 2018-2019 Admission Policy [908.3KB]
- St Andrew's CE High School - 2018-2019 Supplementary Information Form [1.6MB]
- St Andrew's CE Admission Policy 2017 - 18 [245.3KB]
- St Andrew's CE High School SIF - 2017 [299.0KB]
- St Andrew's CE High School Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [976.3KB]
- Letter to current Yr 7 and Yr 8 parents - 9 July 2018 [359.0KB]
- Letter to current Yr 9 and Yr 10 parents - 9 July 2018 [329.5KB]
- Letter to incoming Yr 7 parents - 9 July 2018 [319.5KB]
- Q & A - Changes to St Andrew’s school admissions [14.7KB]