Update on St Andrew’s CE School
Incoming Year 7 pupils
Download the letter from the governing board that has been sent to parents/carers of the incoming Year 7 pupils. Please note the meeting this Thursday 12 July from 18:30 – 19:30 to explain this in more detail, and that there will be opportunity for parents/carers to complete an application for another school place at the meeting.
Current Years 7 & 8
Download the letter from the governing board to current Years 7 & 8 pupils. Please note invitation to a meeting on Thursday 12 July from 20:00 – 21:00 to explain this in more detail.
Current Years 9 & 10
Download the letter from the governing board to current Years 9 & 10 pupils.
Download the Question and Answer sheet regarding changes to St Andrew’s school admissions.
A voluntary aided school for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Kerry Targett
Entry number: 150
Age range: 11-16
DfE number: 4603
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
Bus routes: 154, 157, 407, 410, 455.
- St Andrew's CE High School - 2018-2019 Admission Policy [908.3KB]
- St Andrew's CE High School - 2018-2019 Supplementary Information Form [1.6MB]
- St Andrew's CE Admission Policy 2017 - 18 [245.3KB]
- St Andrew's CE High School SIF - 2017 [299.0KB]
- St Andrew's CE High School Admission Arrangements 2019-2020 [976.3KB]
- Letter to current Yr 7 and Yr 8 parents - 9 July 2018 [359.0KB]
- Letter to current Yr 9 and Yr 10 parents - 9 July 2018 [329.5KB]
- Letter to incoming Yr 7 parents - 9 July 2018 [319.5KB]
- Q & A - Changes to St Andrew’s school admissions [14.7KB]