A voluntary aided school for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Kerry Targett
Entry number: 150
Age range: 11-18
DfE number: 4603
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
Bus routes: 154, 157, 407, 410, 455.
- St Andrew's CE Admission Policy 2017 - 18 [245.3KB]
- St Andrew's CE High School SIF - 2017 [299.0KB]
- St Andrew's C of E High School admissions criteria 2016 - 2017 [100.3KB]
- St Andrew's C of E High School Supplementary Information Form (SIF) [95.7KB]
- St Andrew's C of E High School mid year application form [337.4KB]
- Secondary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [4.9MB]