Please note that with effect from 1 September 2015:
- Parish Church C of E Nursery & Infant School will be known as ‘The Minster Nursery & Infant School’
- Parish Church C of E Junior School will be known as ‘The Minster Junior School’.
The status of both schools will also change from Voluntary Controlled to Voluntary Aided.
If you require further information about the changes, please contact the schools.
A voluntary controlled school for boys and girls.
Headteacher: Mrs Stephanie Edmonds
Admissions number: 120
Age range: 2-7
From September 2017, we are offering an additional free 15 hours to parents who meet the eligibility criteria set out by the Government.
Our school has a nursery class for 2 - 3 year olds and 3 - 4 years, providing for 68 part-time places. If you would like to apply for a place for your child in our nursery class, please contact the school for further information, a copy of the application form, and the timescales for applying. If we receive more applications than there are places available at that time in our nursery class, we use the criteria stated in the Nursery admissions policy to prioritise applications.
Parents should be aware that attending the nursery class does not mean your child will automatically transfer to the reception class at this school. You will still need to apply at the appropriate time for a place for your child in a reception class, using the council's common application form, as described in this prospectus.
DfE number: 3007
In addition to applying on the local authority (LA) application form, this school requires you to complete a supplementary information form (SIF). These supplementary forms seek information which is not collected on the LA application form, but which is needed by the school to enable them to reach a decision on your application. You can collect a SIF from the school or download it from the schools website. SIF should be returned direct to the school and not to the Local Authority. Please note: a SIF will not be considered on its own. You must also include the school as a preference on the Local Authority's common application form.
- The Minster Infant - 2018-19 Admission Arrangements [325.2KB]
- The Minster Infant - Admission Policy 2017-2018 [56.5KB]
- The Minster Nursery and Infants Supplementary Information Form [140.2KB]
- Primary schools prospectus 2016 - 2017 [4.2MB]
- Statutory notice Parish Church Nursery and infants March 2015 [381.1KB]
- Parish Church Infants consultation document - change of category [265.4KB]