Council Tax bills for 2021/22
We are currently issuing 162,800 bills for the new financial year 2021/22. The bills will be posted in batches. Please do not contact the Council before 1 April 2021 if you have not received your bill. Alternatively, you can view your bill online via My Account.
Benefits of using My Account
By signing up to My Account to manage your Council Tax account you can:
- check your current balance
- check the payments you've made
- check when your next instalment is due
- make a payment
- sign up for Direct Debits
- download, print or email PDF formatted versions of your bill
If you miss a payment, we will start the Council Tax recovery process which may results in court action or a fine.
Register for My Account
Registration should take no longer than 5 minutes.
If you need to set up an account or you've forgotten your password, follow the step by step process.