London Borough of Croydon

Licences or certificates issued by other bodies services & information

  • Hackney carriage driver's licence

    A licence is required before any person can drive a hackney carriage (taxi). These are issued by the Public Carriage Office at Transport for London (TfL).

  • Music licence

    If you play recorded music or music videos on a television or radio within a commercial premises then you may need a music licence.

  • Nursing agency licence

    Issued by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)

  • Petroleum licensing

    Licences are issued by the London Fire Brigade.

  • Private hire operator's licence

    Persons who accept or invite bookings for private hire vehicles, such as minicabs, must have a licence.