Our Customers Account is a service offering citizens and businesses the facility to access up-to-date information online in a secure, convenient and accessible manner.
What is it?
Customers Account allows you to access information online about your tenants' housing benefit payments made directly to you. By registering for this service you will be able to access more information, for example:
- details of your tenants' current housing benefit payments
- details of your tenants' previous housing benefit payments.
How will it work?
Once you have registered for the customers account you will be able to view details for all of your subscribed claims on the internet at your convenience
Will I still receive a paper notification if the benefit entitlement changes?
If you register for the customers account you will still receive paper notifications via the post when your tenants' benefit payment changes.
How secure are the account details?
The Customers Account incorporates a number of measures to ensure that viewing your account details is secure and your personal data is protected. The measures include:
- government-standard authentication when you register for the service
- password-protected access to your account
- encrypted data transmission via a secure internet connection when you log on to your account, ensuring that your details are not accessible to any third party.
If you are already a registered user or would like to register for this free service, you can access the service via the Customers Account website.
Housing benefit and council tax support
Housing benefit section
London Borough of Croydon
Bernard Weatherill House
8 Mint Walk
Croydon, CR0 1EA