Unless a valid permit is clearly displayed in your vehicle, it is not covered by the permit scheme and you could be issued with a Penalty Charge Notice. You should buy a pay & display ticket or use the cashless parking service, RingGo, until your permit arrives.
Croydon parking permit zone maps
To strike a balance between the parking needs of residents and those of visitors to Croydon, the council has established controlled parking zones throughout the borough.
These vary in size from single roads to whole neighbourhoods. You can find where they are located on the area maps downloadable from this page.
Signs on the designated roads indicate which zone it is in. For example, EI = East Inner, EO = East Outer, N = North.
Please note that a permit does not guarantee a parking space.
View a map of Croydon's controlled parking zones online or download and print a pdf copy below.
Please note that some areas may not be in a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) however, there may be some local parking restrictions. Please consult local signage for further information.
Further parking information
You can find out more about parking in Croydon by visiting:
- Bynes Road Permit Zone [174.6KB]
- Centre Permit Zone [599.2KB]
- Coulsdon Resident Only Permit Zone [336.0KB]
- Coulsdon Town Centre Permit Zone [212.2KB]
- East Inner Permit Zone [427.6KB]
- East Outer Permit Zone 2013 [268.6KB]
- Napier Road Permit Zone [174.6KB]
- Norbury Permit Zone [153.3KB]
- North Permit Zone Feb 2014 [800.5KB]
- Old Lodge Lane Permit Zone [165.4KB]
- Purley Permit Zone [304.5KB]
- Sanderstead Permit Zone [202.3KB]
- South Permit Zone [442.6KB]
- South Norwood Permit Zone December 2011 [584.7KB]
- Thornton Heath Permit Zone December 2011 [463.1KB]
- West Permit Zone [568.8KB]