Unless a valid permit is clearly displayed in your vehicle, it is not covered by the permit scheme and you could be issued with a penalty charge notice. You should buy a pay and display ticket or use the cashless parking service, RingGo, until your permit arrives.
Croydon parking permit zone maps
View a map of Croydon's controlled parking zones (CPZs) online or download and print from the links at the bottom of the page.
Areas not covered by a CPZ may still have some local parking restrictions. Look out for local signs for details.
Signs on the designated roads indicate which zone it is in. For example, EI = east inner, EO = east outer, N = north.
A permit does not guarantee a parking space.
Further parking information
You can find out more about parking in Croydon by visiting:
- Bynes Road Permit Zone [174.6KB]
- Centre Permit Zone [599.2KB]
- Coulsdon Resident Only Permit Zone [336.0KB]
- Coulsdon Town Centre Permit Zone [212.2KB]
- E2 Zone Map [138.5KB]
- East Outer Permit Area [312.7KB]
- East Inner Permit Zone [427.6KB]
- N1 Zone [222.8KB]
- N2 Zone [150.7KB]
- Napier Road Permit Zone [174.6KB]
- Norbury Permit Zone [148.7KB]
- North Zone [233.9KB]
- Old Lodge Lane Permit Zone [165.4KB]
- Purley Permit Zone [304.5KB]
- Sanderstead Permit Zone [202.3KB]
- South Norwood Permit Zone [228.0KB]
- South Permit Zone [458.1KB]
- Thornton Heath Permit Zone [463.1KB]
- West Permit Zone [568.8KB]
- West Thornton Permit Zone [249.5KB]