Unless a valid permit is clearly displayed in your vehicle, it is not covered by the permit scheme and you could be issued with a penalty charge notice. You should buy a pay and display ticket or use the cashless parking service, RingGo, until your permit arrives.
Croydon parking permit zone maps
View a map of Croydon's controlled parking zones (CPZs) online or download and print from the links at the bottom of the page.
Areas not covered by a CPZ may still have some local parking restrictions. Look out for local signs for details.
Signs on the designated roads indicate which zone it is in. For example, EI = east inner, EO = east outer, N = north.
A permit does not guarantee a parking space.
Further parking information
You can find out more about parking in Croydon by visiting:
- Bynes Road permit zone [174.6KB]
- Centre permit zone [599.2KB]
- Coulsdon resident only permit zone [336.0KB]
- Coulsdon town centre permit zone [212.2KB]
- East inner permit zone [427.6KB]
- East outer permit zone [312.8KB]
- Napier Road permit zone [174.6KB]
- Norbury permit zone [153.3KB]
- North permit zone [800.5KB]
- Old Lodge Lane permit zone [165.4KB]
- Purley permit zone [304.5KB]
- Sanderstead permit zone [202.3KB]
- South permit zone [442.6KB]
- South Norwood permit zone [584.7KB]
- Thornton Heath permit zone [463.1KB]
- West permit zone [568.8KB]
- N1 permit zone [192.0KB]