Check your bin collection days
Your collection days are also available in My Account.
If no member of the household is able to move bins to the front of your property for collection, you can request assisted collections.
Leave your bin:
- out by 6am on your collection day
- where it can be seen easily
- at the front of your property
We will not collect your bin if it:
- is not left for collection at the front of your property
- contains waste that should be in a different bin
- is over-filled and the lid does not close
Check the rules for collection of each of your bins to make sure we are able to collect it.