Town Planning – Managing Services Whilst Coping With Corona Virus (Covid 19)
In reaction to the coronavirus outbreak, we want to re-assure all our customers that working arrangements are now in place to allow us to continue to provide the highest service standards please note the following changes to our service:
Planning application fees
- Planning application fees should be paid via the Planning Portal, contacting our office to pay by telephone may result in a delay progressing your planning application.
Contacting your case officer
- Applicants should contact their allocated case officer by email, or by calling 020 8726 6800 to request a call-back.
- We will continue to carry out inspections where possible following Public Health England’s advice about appropriate distancing. Please include photographs alongside planning applications to help illustrate the site, its surroundings and relationships with neighbouring sites/buildings.
Duty officer appointments to review planning applications
- There will be no duty officer appointments for planning application reviews from 30 March. Any pre-booked appointments before 30 March will go ahead as planned.
- This service will continue, however, may be subject to delays. Officers will contact developers/applicants as soon as possible to discuss next steps.
Planning committee and sub committee
- Planning Committee/Sub Committees are continuing as scheduled, with invitations issued to those who are part of the planning application process. Applicants and those in support or against the proposed development are encouraged to watch the live broadcast of the meeting rather than attend in person (in line with Public Health England advice) and submit their three minute statement in advance so they can be read out by presenting officers.