Are you a Croydon based organisation with an idea that will improve Croydon’s nightlife?
Your creative thinking could help to energise, rejuvenate and unleash undiscovered potential in Croydon as part of the ongoing regeneration in the borough. This could be anything from events to lighting, facilities to marketing - anything with culture at its heart that could be delivered within the next two years.
We’re keen to invest in and support the best ideas to make them happen.
If you have an idea, we want to hear it!
To enter your idea:
- You must be a Croydon based organisation with a proposal which has arts and culture at its centre.
- Complete our online form to tell us about your idea (in no more than 500 words) including when and where it would take place. Please include what positive impact it would have on Croydon’s night-time economy.
- Include an outline of the costs (must be within the range of £5-£50k) including any potential for generating income.
- Send any photos/images to support your idea to Karen.email@example.com
- And submit it all by 12 midnight Sunday 21 May 2017.
After the closing date, our specialist panel will select a shortlist of no more than five ideas. The successful organisations will each receive support to further develop their proposals in terms of practicalities, timings, costs and funding.
The final panel will meet during the summer to give the green light to some or all of the developed ideas.
If you would like any further information please email Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8726 6000 ext 62690.
Who can submit ideas?
We welcome ideas from anyone, however we are unable to provide financial support to develop proposals to individuals. In line with this, we can only accept ideas from Croydon based organisations such as community groups and commercial groups.
Do ideas have to be for Croydon town centre?
No, proposals can be for improving anywhere in the borough after dark.
When will organisations be contacted about their proposals?
We will be in touch with all organisations who submitted ideas after the 21 May closing date, via the contact details provided within the form.
Who will be on the panels?
We’re still confirming the details of who will be on our panels. Once confirmed, details will be available on this page.