Supplementary planning guidances (SPGs) were prepared to provide further guidance to Croydon's unitary development plan (UDP).
The Mayor of London's SPGs should also be referred to, and can be found at the Greater London Authority website.
The SPGs that are currently in use in Croydon and remain material considerations to determining proposals and to provide guidance for developers and landowners can be downloaded below.
Please note that it is intended that three of these SPGs, SPG 8, 17 and 19 will be withdrawn on the adoption of the Croydon Local Plan: Detailed Policies and Proposals.
6th Floor Zone B, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CR0 1EA
- SPG1 - shop fronts and signs [463.2KB]
- SPG 1 - shop front security (addendum) [939.3KB]
- SPG 1 - converting shops into homes (addendum) [494.9KB]
- SPG8 - advertisement hoardings [1.5MB]
- SPG12 - landscape design [628.2KB]
- SPG17 - sustainable surface water drainage [1.3MB]
- SPG19 - public art [544.1KB]