This page is dedicated to the examination of the Croydon Local Plan.
The Croydon Local Plan 2018 was adopted on the 27 February 2018. This page will be retained for a period of six weeks following the adoption of the new Local Plan as a record of the examination in relation to any application to the High Court under Section 113 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
You can view the index of examination documents. It contains links to the:
- Correspondence with the Inspector
- Council’s and other parties examination statements
- Evidence supporting the Croydon Local Plan;
- Representations received on the Proposed Submission drafts of the Croydon Local Plan
- Representations received on the Main Modifications to the Croydon Local Plan
Further information on the Croydon Local Plan including the Croydon Local Plan: Strategic Policies – Partial Review (Proposed Submission) and the Croydon Local Plan: Detailed Policies and Proposals (Proposed Submission) documents can be found on the following webpages: