The Croydon Local Plan: Strategic Policies – Partial Review has been merged with the Croydon Local Plan: Detailed Policies and Proposals. It is now part of the new Croydon Local Plan 2018. The Croydon Local Plan 2018 was adopted on the 27 February 2018. Please go to www.croydon.gov.uk/localplan to view the new adopted Local Plan.
IMPORTANT – This webpage has been retained for a period of six weeks following the adoption of the new Local Plan as a record of the post-examination changes to the former Strategic Policies – Partial Review in relation to any application to the High Court under Section 113 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004. It should not be used in reference to any planning application or proposal being made to Croydon Council.
Details of the examination and all associated documents (including documents that were previously on this page) can be found on the Locla Plan Examination page. Visit the Examination webpage for more information.
A sustainability appraisal has also been undertaken on the Croydon Local Plan. Visit the sustainability appraisal webpage for more information
Evidence supporting the Croydon Local Plan can be found in the relevant topics via our local plan evidence by topic web page.
6th Floor Zone B, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CR0 1EA
- Croydon Local Plan Strategic Policies – Proposed Submission [4.2MB]
- Inspector’s Report on the Croydon Local Plan 2018 [3.6MB]
- Summary of Croydon Local Plan - Proposed Submission [4.6MB]
- Changes to the draft Policies Map resulting from the Inspector's Report [4.9MB]
- Draft Policies Map - North [2.3MB]
- Draft Policies Map - North [6.9MB]
- Draft Policies Map - South [5.7MB]
- Draft Policies Map - Croydon Opportunity Area [2.5MB]
- What and why [376.5KB]