For all planning enquiries, please complete the planning enquiry form.
The DTS is designed for the largest development proposals that are likely to raise a number of issues, including but not exclusive to the following development types:
- Provision of 50 or more dwellings;
- Development of tall buildings that exceed the London Mayoral referral threshold;
- Provision of over 10,000 sq metres of commercial space;
- Change of use of over 10,000 sq metres of floorspace;
- Development of a site in excess of 2.5 hectares; and
- Reserved matters pursuant to outline planning permissions relating to large scale major development
This is a comprehensive and personalised service including engaging with consultees at the pre-application stage and providing detailed written advice. We strongly advise that you contact us to discuss the process before carrying out significant design or feasibility work, to ensure that scheme evolution is informed by all relevant considerations.
For complex schemes which will involve a number of pre-application meetings, our preferred option is to enter into a PPA. You will be assigned a dedicated planning officer for the project and given the opportunity to discuss the scheme through a series of meetings. For more information visit the Planning performance agreements page.
The cost of this service, which is payable in stages, will vary depending on the scale and complexity of the development:.
- Inception meetings: £4,500 (+VAT)
- Subsequent meetings £2,000 (+VAT).
- Planning committee presentations £3,000 (+VAT).
Full guidance on these services is available below.
As a Statutory Consultee, the Lead Local Flood Authority (LLFA) has a legal requirement to provide the Local Planning Authority (LPA) with an informed substantive response to planning application for Major development proposals, with respect to surface water drainage. To ensure a smooth application process these matters should be discussed through an appropriate pre-application process and a technical meeting directly with the LLFA, please refer to the LLFA Guidance document).
Development management technical support
6th Floor, Zone A/B
Bernard Wetherill House
8 Mint Walk