Don't Dis-Ability will showcase the abilities of people with disabilities. Taking place from 5.30pm on Wednesday 6 December at Boxpark Croydon, the event will feature live music, dance, comedy, djs and guest speakers.
The event will be opened by the Mayor of Croydon, Cllr Toni Letts, and will celebrate the talents of those with disabilities in a fun and exciting evening of entertainment and awareness raising.
When: Wednesday 6 December 5.30pm - 10pm
Where: Boxpark Croydon, 99 George St, London CR0 1LD
Line-up and running order
- 5.45pm - Priory School dance group
- 5.50pm - Opening speeches by Leader of the Council, Tony Newman and Cllr Jane Avis, Cabinet Member for Families, Health and Social Care
- 6.05pm - Live music - Priory School band
- 6.10pm - Motivational talk - Natasha Rocca
- 6.15pm - Live music - Bianca Maguire (singer)
- 6.30pm - DJ Tony Cool
- 6.50pm - Live music - Bensham Manor School band
- 6.55pm - Motivational talk by Nana Marfo - employment support officer and 2019 Pride of Britain nominee
- 7.00pm - Live music - Bensham Manor School band
- 7.05pm - DJ 4 Blue
- 7.25pm - Live music - Rachel Farrar (singer)
- 7.45pm - Live music - Social Tripwire (Club Soda)
- 8.15pm - DJ Soul Sista
- 8.35pm - Live Band- Audiomatic
- 9.20pm - DJ Steve Prince
Everyone is welcome!