There’s lots of information online to help you on your digital journey. From finding deals on home and mobile broadband to help learning digital skills, there’s something for everyone online.
Once you’ve spent a little time in a Digital Zone and have got some basic digital skills, you may want to take the next step in your digital skills learning. You can find further help and training at the following websites:
- Croydon Adult Learning and Training (CALAT) for computer courses
- Croydon Libraries for information on free online courses
- Digital Unite for how -to guides on a wide range of digital topics
- Learndirect for information on local training centres and courses
- UK Online centres for information on local online training centres in Croydon
Broadband and mobile
Visit the Ofcom website for information and advice on finding deals on price comparison sites. U
Unsure whether you need standard or superfast broadband speed? Visit the Which? website for useful information and tips.
For information and advice on how to get low cost refurbished laptop equipment visit the PC Advisor website.
Argos, a Go ON Croydon partner, has put together a useful guide to buying laptops and computers. Find out more here.
Digital skills partners:
Find out more about the work of Doteveryone including information on digital skills, research on digital exclusion and the projects they’re involved in.
Find out more about what Good Things Foundation is doing in communities to promote digital inclusion through skills learning, training and projects.