Opening hours Monday to Friday
|Access Croydon||9am - 4pm|
|Call Centre||9am - 4pm|
Corporate reception, New Addington and Jeannette Wallace House opening hours are: 9am - 5pm.
How can I get in contact with you at other times?
You can find useful contact details and information on our services on our Contact us page. You can also sign up for My Account www.croydon.gov.uk/myaccount where you can access many of our services including:
- Pay your rent
- Check your council tax and housing benefit accounts
- Report a missed bin
- Arrange for a large waste collection
- Order a new bin
- Report a number of environmental issues (fly tipping, dog fouling, graffiti, etc)
- Report a repair.
Signing up to My Account is quick and easy to do:
- go to https://my.croydon.gov.uk and choose “create an account”
- add your personal information into the boxes - please do not include spaces or hyphens in your phone number
- read the terms and conditions and agree with them by ticking the box
- click “create an account”
- your account is nearly set up. The last and important step is to check your emails, you will receive an email from us with a link, you need to click on that link to activate your account.
If you need help signing up you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is an emergency, you can still call 020 8726 6000.
What about housing repairs?
Housing repairs phone service is unchanged. Their contact number is 020 8726 6101.
Why did our opening hours change?
Since introducing My Account, improving our website and moving to a more efficient service in our new building, we have found that, over the last 18 months, phone calls have reduced by 21% and the amount of people visiting Access Croydon has dropped by approximately 30%. This has allowed us to focus our resources on other key services that meet our residents’ needs and align our opening hours in both Access Croydon and the call centre to ensure we give you the best possible service.