An example of pavement obstructions are:
- a skip or scaffolding obstructing the pavement
- building materials blocking the pavement
- an advertising board blocking the pavement
- banners or bunting causing an obstruction
- no barriers around streetworks, roadworks or building work is affecting pedestrian safety.
How to report obstructed pavements
If you encounter any of the above problems, you can report it:
- by downloading our free 'My Croydon' reporting app from the Google play store for Android handsets, or Apple iTunes store for iPhone handsets.
- via My Account - registering for My Account will allow you to see all of your reporting information, and dealings with the council in one place.
- via the contact details on the bottom of this page.
We aim to resolve reported issues within 10 working days. In some instances, it may take longer to resolve; for example if extensive work is required.
Floor 6, Zone C
Bernard Weatherill House
8 Mint Walk,
Croydon CR0 1EA