An example of pavement obstructions are:
- a skip or scaffolding obstructing the pavement
- building materials blocking the pavement
- an advertising board blocking the pavement
- banners or bunting causing an obstruction
- no barriers around streetworks, roadworks or building work is affecting pedestrian safety.
How to report obstructed pavements
If you encounter any of the above problems, you can report it via My Account - registering for My Account will allow you to see all of your reporting information, and dealings with the council in one place.
- via the contact details on the bottom of this page.
We aim to resolve reported issues within 10 working days. In some instances, it may take longer to resolve; for example if extensive work is required.
Floor 6, Zone C
Bernard Weatherill House
8 Mint Walk,
Croydon CR0 1EA