Croydon is committed to supporting all children, young people and families who live, work and play in the borough so that they are able to enjoy equality of opportunity and realise their full potential. In order to achieve this, all practitioners supporting children, young people and their families must work together effectively.
Working with children, young people and families, and identifying their needs, requires a shared awareness and understanding of different levels of need as well as the most appropriate support and services. The overview below will assist practitioners and managers to identify and understand the different levels of need and to consider the most appropriate response at the earliest opportunity.
We have commissioned a range of services to support families, so that we can better meet the needs of families as early as possible. You can download details of these services.
For further details please visit Practitioners Space, Croydon.
- 2017 Elective Home Education - protocol and guidance [355.9KB]
- Early Help Poster [105.0KB]
- Best Start Early Help NEW [914.2KB]
- Croydon council early help services [6.3MB]
- Early Years SEND Personalised Support [1,019.0KB]
- Indicators-of-Need-Matrix-2016 [692.4KB]
- Early Help Guide [1.0MB]