South Norwood, main entrance off Albert Road, extends as far as Elmers End Road in the north east. The Tram service for the park stops at Harrington Road - Route 2.
125 acres 50.59 hectares.
- Wild flower meadows
- Wet land and lake
- Viewing mound
- New childrens playground
- Pitch and putt
- Visitors centre
- Designated cycle path (part of the Water Link Way) running through the park
- Toilets including facilities for Radar keyholders are available
- Car park and several designated bays for the disabled
Please note - vehicle barrier to the access road and car park will close half an hour before sunset, times are displayed at the gate and in the car park.
Visitors and education centre
The centre is open:
- Monday to Friday - for schools use only
- Saturday and Sunday - open to the public - winter 1-2pm, summer 2-4pm.
Education sessions can be tailored to meet schools needs and the Country Park Wardens will be happy discuss proposals for school or groups visits.
The park is maintained and operated by the borough’s chosen partner Quadron Services Ltd.
For enquiries, school bookings or opening times and charges please get in touch via the contact details below.