- Our total reward package
- A great place to live and work
- Competitive pay and generous annual leave
- Work-life balance
- First class training and development
- Unbeatable Local Government Pension
- Season tickets, cycling and parking
- Employee assistance and free counselling
- Healthcare plans
- Gym membership discounts
- Save on child care costs
- Shopping, leisure and holiday discounts
A great place to live and work
Croydon is an increasingly attractive choice, for those hoping to avoid higher central London prices. The area has always been a leader in financial, business and cultural sectors.
There are great living and working opportunities, mixed with a bustling town centre, and many green open areas. You'll also find endless restaurants, bars and clubs. Plus the planned redevelopment in the area will offer lots more, and make Croydon’s coveted shopping centre the largest in the country.
By train East Croydon is only 9 minutes from Clapham Junction, and just 15 minutes from London Victoria.