The following links provide information and advice for families who have been given emergency bed and breakfast or hostel accommodation.
- What to expect: basic information about what to expect if you are homeless and are offered emergency accommodation
- What standard of accommodation to expect and who to contact if something is wrong
- Children and young people - schools, childcare, play and holidays
- Health information - registering with a GP, dentists
- What happens after emergency accommodation
- Advice on finding your own private sector tenancy
- Croybond leaflet